- Why are so many young kids getting braces these days?
- Are permanent tooth extractions still necessary?
- How long does treatment take?
- Why do some children have braces more than once?
- Will you be cleaning my child's teeth during treatment?
- Why are patients getting jaw surgery?
- Do you treat many adults?
- What types of braces are available today?
- Am I a candidate for Invisalign?
- Is there much discomfort with treatment?
- How often do I have to come in for treatment?
Continuing the legacy of the three founding doctors, Dr. John Rogers, Dr. Terry Duncan, and Dr. Ken Dillehay at Drs. Rogers, Duncan, and Dillehay, we are dedicated to excellence and are constantly striving to increase knowledge, to improve skills and to encourage personal growth for ourselves and others within a positive and caring atmosphere.
Our passion for staying up-to-date on the newest technology means our patients can expect to receive the highest quality and most advanced orthodontic care. As an Invisalign Preferred Provider, Dr. Dillehay has the experience needed to achieve the best possible results for each and every one of his patients, in partnership with our professional dental community.
Our team is extremely conscious of the specific needs of everyone who comes into our office, and we aim to provide patient-oriented treatment in a friendly manner with the best possible service.
Providing quality orthodontics to Wichita, Arkansas City, and Newton and all surrounding Kansas areas.